Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Blog Gets Its 15 minutes

100_1181.JPG

Wow. My little blog nearly exploded from all of the traffic from my Flickr post. I mean, holy freakin cow.

I think my CEO is planning to do some sort of follow-up on his blog (http://www.geekceo.com) later this week.

We did finally conclude that:

1. Flickr does not alter your original photo
2. Flickr does enhance the other sizes and openly admits it (not to mention it's way more sinister than I thought).
3. Zoto 3.0 will be auto-enhancing photos when we launch in March but we will also have an option to to disable this feature.

I think best part of the hoopla was reading all of the comments. I was really blown away by the amount of response. So thanks for all of your comments. Even the anonymous ones (you silly weenies). I also realize, in hindsight, that calling someone a numnut in response to a negative reddit comment is, ahem, possibly a tad unprofessional. And as for that guy who asked me if I passed the turing test, ha-freakin-ha.

Oh, and the photo from my flickr post is not soup. It's my italian chicken chili. The recipe is here.

Ok. Time to go back to blogging about patterns and stuff.

23 comments:

Magazine Online said...

This is a good method to promote yourself or to promote different types of events. If the pictures are good. the traffic will come in avalanches.

3d ultrasounds said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting.

stevesmith said...

Hi,
Thanks for sharing this interesting information..

http://www.raymeds.com/

Erectile dysfunction remedies said...

It was a great post! I am very impressed with it.

Niagra herbal aid for impotence said...

liked it really...very good post...:)

doctor ratings and reviews said...

I liked the posts and cool layout you have here! I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and the time it took to post!! Two Thumbs up!

Increase male sexual stamina pills said...

Interesting information has been shared over here. I recommend to everyone to visit this blog.

hcg said...

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

Gynexin natural anti gynecomastia pills said...

It is presented nicely. Personally I do have an account on flicker.It is easy to share my photo with the help of is.

Classified Ads Tamil Nadu said...

Wow…I am bowled by your level of knowledge. I am so impressed. I think you have got a deep insight into this topic. Could not think on those lines ever…I think you are gifted…keep going. Thumbs up!

Duramale anti premature ejaculation pills said...

Nice . You wrote very well . I like you thought .

dr sajjad khan said...

Nice post. We are impressed by your clear description of your topic. Thanks for the information. Keep on writing.

NeosizeXL increase penis girth pills said...

Response to a negative reddit comment is, ahem, possibly a tad unprofessional

Duramale delayed ejaculation pills said...

people can get helped by using it as well.without it, some matter can be hard really.

Un26d4003 review said...

well, you are happy now and you have a nice bloh

Duramale stop quick ejaculation supplement said...

interesting post.i have looking about this issue.thanks for sharing but please change d site design.

Increase low semen volume supplement said...

I have been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting.

Infrared grills review said...

I read a lot of blogs these days but i really appreaciate what you are doing here and i'll vote for sure for your blog.

Medx Power said...

Yes i have seen the good traffic results and this is very useful method.

Kamagra 100mg

alek said...

this is very useful method.

web design quote said...

I'm new in Flickr and I haven't get the hang of using it. Your information will surely help me in the world of Flickr. Keep posting. Thanks.

lED nAPAJANJA said...

Excellent post. Very inspiring. We need more of this. I'm personally hoping to write a book of my own media activism experiences, to help inject some more optimism and hope into the world.

Cheap office furniture said...

I enjoyed your entries on Toxic Words - such great thoughts and a wonderful reminder to watch the words I use - to be positive and kind and use words to build up rather than tear down. :)
Buy furniture online | Office furniture catalogue